[ 22 Oct 16 ] GILLS v Charlton Match Thread

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

Man of the match

Poll ended at Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Jonathan Bond
No votes
Ryan Jackson
No votes
Max Ehmer
No votes
Chris Herd
No votes
Paul Konchesky
No votes
Jake Hessenthaler
No votes
Billy Knott
No votes
Bradley Dack
No votes
Frank Nouble
No votes
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
No votes
Cody McDonald
No votes
Stuart Nelson
100%
Emmanuel Osadebe
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [ 22 Oct 16 ] GILLS v Charlton Match Thread

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:44 am

Went and played golf today, almost November and the temp was 73 degrees , what a great day Shot a 5 on the first hole, a par 4, if I had not hit a bad second shot it would have been a par, hit a bad drive on the second hole, flew wide left and if some idiot back in 1923 had not planted that oak tree there I would have been home and dry in 4 but as it was it took a chip and then a 175 yard shot into the green to score a one over, the whole round went like that, ended up shooting 80 but if it had not been for bad luck it would have been a 72.
Hell it wasn't my fault the grounds keeper didn't put the pin in the right place, and those guys that make Pro V 1 golf balls, they must have been on the beer the night before, my sleeve of balls did NOT run true, and thats a fact. As for that stupid driver I bought in the spring that cost me three years salary what the hell is that, who the hell at Callaway designed that thing, what a joke and what a waste of money that was .
I understand having a bad game, I understand having a bad hole in golf, I don't understand Scally , has he not seen that we have only won ONE game in the last TWELVE, ONE F ING game, a loss at Fleetwood next week, and a win by either Coventry or Oldham could see us in the drop zone , hello Mr. Scally is it your plan to let Glasgow take us down so we can save on salarys next year ??
gillsfan1066

Re: [ 22 Oct 16 ] GILLS v Charlton Match Thread

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:49 pm

http://fan-of-mulligan.tumblr.com/post/152560256177/fom-blog-gillingham-1-1-charlton-athletic

Here is My FOM BLOG For Gillingham's 1-1 Home Draw against Charlton Athletic.
fan_of_mulligan

Previous

Return to Match Discussions