[16 Nov 15] Dartford V Gillingham

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

[16 Nov 15] Dartford V Gillingham

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:30 pm

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/article/gillingham-to-play-dartford-in-the-first-round-of-the-kent-senior-cup-2753805.aspx

I think Gillingham will line up as follows.......................

----------------------------------G.Morris--------------------------------------
Thompson------------Oshilaja-----------------Ehmer-------------B.Dickenson
McGlashan----------Houghton----------------A.Morris--------------------List
----------------------McDonald---------------Williamson-----------------------

Subs: Newcombe (GK), Simpson, Oldaker, Stevenson, Mbo

Glenn Morris, Adedeji Oshilaja, Max Ehmer, Brennan Dickenson, Jermaine McGlashan, Aaron Morris, Jordan Houghton, Ben Williamson and Cody McDonald either didn't start against Bury, didn't make a substitute appearance or were not in the match day squad at all and I can see them all starting against Dartford tonight, we don't play against Coventry City until Saturday so these nine will be given the opportunity to boost there match fitness and match sharpness levels ahead of the top of the table clash at The Ricoh Arena this weekend.

I am not sure why this match isn't being played on A Tuesday Night, that would of been better for both team's, both Dartford and Gillingham will make wholesale changes from the team's that played against Maidstone United and Bury at the weekend, and Dartford are thirteenth in The Conference South this season, but just four points off the final playoff spot.

Last Season Gillingham won 7-3 against Dartford, and I am not expecting ten goals from the game tonight, a win and no serious injuries will do nicely - COME ON THE GILLS!!!!!!!
fan_of_mulligan

Re: [16 Nov 15] Dartford V Gillingham

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:20 pm

That is a very strong line up.Will we go that strong? I can see Oshilaja & Loft playing some part,and Glenn Morris in goal.It would be good if Cody and Williamson do play as a goal or two in this could give some confidence to both.
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Re: [16 Nov 15] Dartford V Gillingham

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:32 pm

Looking at the line up we should have won the game with the quality we had out.It was disappointing to lose especially after taking the lead in the second half.With the Team we named,we obviously wanted to progress.
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Return to Match Discussions