[ 6 Oct 15 ] GILLS v Luton Town Match Thread (JPT)

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

Man of the match

Poll ended at Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Stuart Nelson
No votes
Aaron Morris
No votes
Max Ehmer
50%
Harry Lenton
No votes
Brennan Dickenson
No votes
Jordan Houghton
No votes
Emmanuel Osadebe
50%
Jake Hessenthaler
No votes
Jermaine McGlashan
No votes
Luke Norris
No votes
Cody Mcdonald
No votes
Bradley Garmston
No votes
Ben Williamson
No votes
Bradley Dack
No votes

Total votes : 2

Re: [ 6 Oct 15 ] GILLS v Luton Town Match Thread (JPT)

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:49 am

Well thank you Gentelmen, wasn't that dam difficult was it ?? As for Mr Lidbits veggie thing, what the hell is a football stadium doing selling veggie things, but more to the point what the hell is Mr.Lidbit doing buying veggie things .
gillsfan1066

Postby lidbid46 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 pm

I think we have discussed this before - maybe back in the old message board days. As a vegetarian I am delighted that I have an option of something to eat at the RE. It even tastes reasonable! I have to say though that half time at the back of the RE is really a little frightening now with less space and many more people now that the GR supporters can come in as well. Going to the loo from my side, block 2, takes a lot of pushing and shoving to work one's way through all the queues! Its not good for a gentleman of a certain age - one can't be sure that one is going to make it in time!!http://www.gillinghamfcforum.co.uk/posting.php?mode=reply&f=9&t=2156#
lidbid46

Postby lidbid46 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 pm

That bit at the end was supposed to be a smiley; not really sure how to do it though!
lidbid46

Postby Garawa » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm

I've not got an answer to that either. If I type the code in a smilie appears but drag one over and you get the code. Searched online and never did find the answer and as it was so small I never bothered to carry on looking!

As for your post I would suggest a happy pee (worked when my boy was little) but as stewards get a little excited if you take a photo I suggest it may not be such a good idea!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby lidbid46 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:09 am

What on earth is a happy per?!!
lidbid46

Postby Garawa » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:31 am

Is a concertinaed plastic pot that can collapse. It has friendly character faces at the top and the kids can do tinkles in discreet places where toilets aren't available. Great for the car when there is no where to stop. You may get a few funny looks and a lot of shares when someone takes a photo and puts it on the Gills Facebook page!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Oh for Gods sake,veggie things , peeing in a pot, MRS L run ,run, I am waiting for you, I put a ticket on the wire this morning , Tibet Airlines, Heathrow to O'Hare (kind of)and it only has short 10 hour lay overs stops in Minsk, Moldova ,Constantinople, Kabul and some town in Takjikistan I cat spell, and then it's plain sailing to Tibet, well flying anyway, and the lay overs will give you ample time to relax and enjoy meeting new people, although I would imagine a simple ride to Rainham with HIM, ( Mr. I don't need to ask directions,) you get to meet lots of new people leaning out of the Morris Minors window to ask where's Rainham in Ramsgate, Hythe and Sheerness.
After Tibet the train journey to the coast of China is a direct ,you don't have to change trains once, then the flight is a direct one to the USA,well American Samoa anyway (assuming they have enough money for gas), then on to the good old USA.
I will be waiting with abated breath for your arrival on or around November 2nd, hope you have a good trip and the sandwiches don't get to dry.
gillsfan1066

Postby lidbid46 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:22 pm

She can't come. It's my birthday on Nov 3rd, (it actually really is), so she'll be washedmy my wig and cleaning my false teeth on the 2nd to make sure I look good for the nurse.
lidbid46

Previous

Return to Match Discussions