[ 11 Apr 15 ] Gills v Bradford Match Thread

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

Man of the Match

Glenn Morris
40%
John Egan
No votes
Max Ehmer
No votes
Leon Legge
No votes
Amari'i Bell
No votes
Jermaine McGlashan
20%
Doug Loft
No votes
Jake Hessenthaler
No votes
Bradley Dack
No votes
Luke Norris
No votes
Cody McDonald
No votes
John Marquis
40%
Aaron Morris
No votes
Brennan Dickenson
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [ 11 Apr 15 ] Gills v Bradford Match Thread

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 pm

I have also voted for Glenn Morris as Man Of The Match.

Glenn Morris made a brilliant one handed save to prevent Billy Clarke from scoring after six minutes, Glenn Morris stood his ground to save a one v one effort from Jon Stead and there was the clearance off the line from Luke Norris and Glenn Morris saved the follow up effort from Jon Stead in what was a difficult opening forty five minutes for The Gills - but the reason why the score-line was 0-0 at half-time is because Glenn Morris made 2-3 excellent saves to keep Gillingham in the game.

John Marquis deserves a honourable mention for the spectacular winner and John Marquis was unlucky not to double Gillingham's lead when Stephen Darby headered the ball off the goal-line, but Glenn Morris deserves The Man Of The Match Award and he deserved a clean sheet as well - but why do we name The Sponsor's Man Of The Match before the full time whistle, talk about the kiss of death, because it would of been infuriating if Bradford City had scored after Glenn Morris's name was announced over The PA System.
fan_of_mulligan

Re: [ 11 Apr 15 ] Gills v Bradford Match Thread

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:24 pm

http://fan-of-mulligan.tumblr.com/post/116556854597/fom-blog-gillingham-1-0-bradford-city

This is My FOM BLOG for Saturday's 1-0 win against Bradford City - Enjoy :D
fan_of_mulligan

Previous

Return to Match Discussions