[ 21 Feb 15 ] Yeovil v Gills Match Thread

All discussions and stats for each Gills match.

Man of the Match

Stuart Nelson
No votes
Gavin Hoyte
No votes
Bradley Garmston
No votes
Max Ehmer
No votes
John Egan
No votes
Doug Loft
No votes
Jake Hessenthaler
No votes
Danny Galbraith
No votes
Bradley Dack
No votes
John Marquis
100%
Cody McDonald
No votes
Jermaine McGlashan
No votes
Luke Norris
No votes
Josh Pritchard
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: Yeovil v Gills Match Thread - 21 Feb 15

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:19 pm

I think Gillingham will line up as follows.......................

----------------------------------Nelson--------------------------------------
Hoyte----------------Egan-------------------Ehmer-----------------Garmston
-------------------------------Hessenthaler-----------------------------------
------------Galbraith-----------------------------------Loft-------------------
-----------------------------------Dack----------------------------------------
--------------------McDonald--------------Marquis----------------------------

Subs: G.Morris (GK), Legge, Martin, Pritchard, McGlashan, Dickenson, Norris

I cannot see Gillingham making any changes to the team that started against MK Dons Last Saturday, Jermaine McGlashan is so effective as an impact substitute that I will keep Jermaine McGlashan on the bench and bring him on with 20 - 25 minutes remaining because McGlashan keeps scoring or assisting goals when he comes on as a sub rather then starting matches.

Over a month a go I considered Yeovil Town away a relegation six pointer so it is very strange going into this Yeovil Town Game knowing that Gillingham are a lot closer to maintaining our League One Status then we thought, after winning against Sheffield United, Peterborough United and MK Dons, it would be typical Gillingham to lose away to a struggling Yeovil Town Side and Yeovil Town do have the better head to head record, they have also conceded two goals less then Gillingham, but our 44 goals from 31 league games shows that Gillingham need to keep attacking teams and not sit off the opposition and waiting for something to happen.

I will be going to Gillingham Town and Yeovil Town tomorrow and wins for Gillingham Town and Gillingham would make it a fantastic day, I think there could be as many as 20 - 25 Gillingham Supporters looking to go to Gillingham Town tomorrow and hopefully we can knock there attendance through the 100 attendance barrier as Gillingham Town's attendances have been between 50 - 80 this season.
fan_of_mulligan

Postby Garawa » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:10 pm

Very disappointing to concede such a late goal after going ahead in the 87th minute! Feels like a defeat especially when we were up to 9th but it's progress and I can't wait for Saturday!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:51 pm

Glasgow must GO NOW, today, on the bus on the way home what a ******* looser this guy is ,where's the gang of four when you need them,lol ??
gillsfan1066

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:17 am

Ms. Fanny Mulligan you forgot to add the 472 fishes that went to the game to the total of the gate, there fore there was 472 fishes at the game an no UMANS.
gillsfan1066

Re: [ 21 Feb 15 ] Yeovil v Gills Match Thread

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:49 pm

I only saw the scores go in as I was on the way back from London,but I felt gutted to see Yeovil score a 94th minute penalty.From the Tweets it seems like we were under the cosh for a bit particularly in the first half.But to get ahead in the 87th minute and then concede to a penalty that shouldn`t have been feels a bit like a loss.The positives are we have kept the unbeaten run going,and it`s another point on the board.I`m pleased Norris came on and scored as he has had to be patient,but it`s good to know we have a goalscorer on the bench.
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Previous

Return to Match Discussions