Kick out racism campaign

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Re: Kick out racism campaign

Postby Elgrande » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Talks about setting up a black footballers' association have begun involving players from all levels of the game, a human rights lawyer involved in the discussions has confirmed.
So setting up a racially exclusive association is the answer. You couldn't make it up!
Elgrande

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:51 am

Husbands and wives can't get on, familys of 5 can't get on but these wonderful do gooders want the world to get on. Of course a few years ago they also wanted jobs for the poor Indian and Chinese people, well they got them and we got record unemployment.
gillsfan1066

Postby Kezz » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Rimshot, I think you have it there, the difference between banter and abuse and to add, the intelligence to know the difference. No excuse for abuse of any sort.
Kezz

Postby Elgrande » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:43 pm

I reckon there must be about 5 people in the world who haven't dished out some sort of abuse in their lifetimes. Some of the worse abuse can be the most inoccent in someone elses eyes. Some of the reasons put up for why we should be less abusive to Blacks can be applied to other races as well. The Spanish still carry the scars of the Moors occupation of their country, Asians could be forgiven for hating Africans especially Kenyans or Ugandans. I think some common sense needs to be used or there will be thousands of arrests every Saturday!
Elgrande

Previous

Return to Football Discussion