Millwall's Planned Training Ground Facilities In Kent

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Millwall's Planned Training Ground Facilities In Kent

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:16 pm

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/dartford/n ... ls-267972/

Millwall FC has released further details – and images – of plans for a new training ground in a leafy part of Kent near Brands Hatch.

The south-east London club wants to build new facilities which it claims would be "amongst the best in the country" at a 50-acre green belt site in West Kingsdown, near Dartford.
fan_of_mulligan

Re: Millwall's Planned Training Ground Facilities In Kent

Postby gillsfan1066 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:02 am

Maybe the Gills could use it on Saturday afternoons for home games during the season, after all look at all those little villages around that would love to have a Fourth Division Football Team playing close by, and the 2,500 fans that will be going to Gills games next season at Priestfield, well maybe those without cars ( gas here today is SIX Dollars a gallon, that's FOUR pounds 75 pence, and our US gallons are 20 % LESS than a UK gallon, so that means in UK money were paying (help me out Mr.Lidbit you were a teacher, ( Hi Mrs.L, keeping well I hope,enjoying the spring and summer ? ) well it was a lot more than we were paying this time last year when it was the equivalent of TWO POUNDS NINETEEN PENCE a gallon.
My thought is Ms.Fanny Mulligans friend who she travels to matches with could buy an old Maidstone and District bus,and offer a shuttle service, and dear Fanny could be dressed like Bob Grant the clippy from the TV show ON the Buses with Reg Varney , that show had the woman of my dreams in it,Regies sister OLIVE.
I am sorry Mrs.L but you have to admit Nora Batty ( Last of the Summer Wine,) and Olive were both " belle fille ", I think that's Ugandan for Chocolate Ice cream,but I might be wrong, I was once back in 1963.
Anyway look at all those little towns and villages within a few miles of the proposed location of Millwall's new training facility, Sevenoaks, Aylesford, Otford, Rochester, Sidcup,Orpington to name just two, I bet we could have loads of people there.
gillsfan1066

Postby bunburygills » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:02 am

This has nothing to do with football but about Gillsfan's drooling over Olive from On The Buses. She was quite a beauty in reality. She started out as a striptease artist and her first movie was a nudist film. She also appeared with Barbra Windsor in Carry On Camping. She used padding and makeup to make herself become Olive and to get into the sexual fantasies of Gillsfan. She died earlier this year in a house fire after falling asleep smoking. Sorry about that Gillsfan, it's a bit too late to go into mourning.
bunburygills

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:39 am

How come you know so much about my bird Olive, you had better not been trying to pinch her from under my nose. ???
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion