Nine Subs On The Bench For FA Cup Matches

Discussion for anything relating to Football in general

Nine Subs On The Bench For FA Cup Matches

Postby fan_of_mulligan » Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:15 pm

https://www.thefa.com/news/2020/dec/29/ ... d-20202912

Clubs can name nine subs on the bench for FA Cup Matches, Five of those nine subs can be used throughout the game, So Gillingham can make five Substitutes in our match against Cheltenham Town Today.
fan_of_mulligan

Re: Nine Subs On The Bench For FA Cup Matches

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:00 am

Absolutely amazing, ridiculous of course but then most of what the FA does is ridiculous. Great for the top teams who can field two teams out of there 33
multi million pounds a year players. I think changing the kick off so you can kick it backwards seems crazy, keepers who can handle the ball for 6 seconds,I don't think ever get called for hanging on to it for 10 or 12 seconds, a hand ,foot, shirt flapping offside even though the feet are behind "THE MAGIC LINE" just crazy.
How amazing ,Norwich sacks there manager on the day they get there first win of the season, that doesn't seem to make sense,lol , and Manchester Utd clinging on to Solskajeddyupshirt,or whatever his name is , instead of bringing Conte in, must be making Ronaldo roll over in his grave. Warnock reads that he has been fired in the newspaper this morning, tells his players ten minutes before kick off, and then is a gentleman when he tells a reporter,that maybe he should have been treated a little bit better over his sacking, lol..
gillsfan1066

Re: Nine Subs On The Bench For FA Cup Matches

Postby gillsfan1066 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:31 am

Can someone tell me what the Europa Conference League is, is it something Mr.Garawa invented , I have never heard of it until today ? I see Celtic the great team from Scotland once again gagged a maggot , going down 1-3 in this new and exciting whatever it is, and I read once they felt that they should be allowed to join the English Premier Division, I think they would be lucky to survive in the EFL Championship.
gillsfan1066

Return to Football Discussion