Exeter tonight

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Exeter tonight

Postby Robpthegills » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:33 am

I know its just being greedy now but really hope we can get another win tonight. Although exeter have faded in last couple of weeks they are still a team there or thereabouts so another 3 points would be great.

I am hoping that with our squad size we will do well over the busy christmas period as we have the depth.

I was stunned by Marks statistics that we have 40 points after 18 games and last season that took 32 games. That is massive.
Robpthegills

Re: Exeter tonight

Postby gillsfan1066 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:24 pm

A win tonight would be great, but as long as we don't loose thats the main thing. Everyone else around us seems to have "easier games", at least on paper, and I know the games are not played on paper and on the fixture list I have here Rochdale don't appear to be playing??
Amazing how we are doing, is it the manger, the players , steroids in the water bottles, oh well who cares just keep doing what you are doing the Mighty Mighty Gills?
gillsfan1066

Postby Rimshot » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:34 pm

I know the Commercial director at Exeter City, he just happens to be a Medway Towns expat who went to Rochester Math. I can feel a sympathetic but patronising email coming on when we stuff them later today.
Rimshot

Postby mark8364 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Robpthegills wrote:I know its just being greedy now but really hope we can get another win tonight. Although exeter have faded in last couple of weeks they are still a team there or thereabouts so another 3 points would be great.

I am hoping that with our squad size we will do well over the busy christmas period as we have the depth.

I was stunned by Marks statistics that we have 40 points after 18 games and last season that took 32 games. That is massive.

Rob, I did make a mistake with my stat which I copied from another forum. It was 26, but still 8 games ahead of last season! My apologies!
mark8364

Postby Kezz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:16 am

Rimshot, looks like you are sending rather than receiving that email!
Kezz

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION