The football League Show

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

The football League Show

Postby Robpthegills » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:00 am

Just seen the goals. I am so impressed with Allen is doing. David Wright is an amazing loan signing for a month for a club in div 2 and to now add Findley to the mix I think its great.

Normally I would be worried with so much rotation of players but he seems to know exactly what he is doing and its working.

Lets recreate that 2nd half against southend (fan wise) and really create some noise against Rochdale. Would be nice to get a bigger crowd and to hear the stadium rocking again.

Once again thank you gary excellent work.
Robpthegills

Re: The football League Show

Postby Garawa » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:17 am

Not sure I can claim any credit for the team, lol! I wasn't all that impressed with Wright during the first game but if he is certainly doing the business! If he was brought in purely to keep clean sheets then 3 in the 3 he has played has worked a treat! Unbelievable start in every sense of the word.

I take it you like the board then Rob, I said it would be a massive improvement didn't I?!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby lidbid46 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 pm

How exciting is all of this?! An amazing time on the field and a new board! I can hardly contain myself, and at last I have something to do all day now I'm not working full time!! Hoorah!!
lidbid46

Postby Kezz » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Whelpdale's goal was one of his classic trademark goals, nice to see. The future looks good for us.
Kezz

Postby RobGFC2008 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Yup best shot so far this season straight at the keeper and still couldn't touch it. Burton's goal build up execution was best yet though, he had so much time to place it, sheer class.
RobGFC2008

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION