Great Day

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Great Day

Postby Robpthegills » Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:47 am

Just wanted to say WOW really. Met a few boardsters in the cricketers before the game.

My neighbours are always good company, Gary was a real pleasure to see you again mate, as it was Posh, Cadbury amongst many others. Set the day off right ready for the game.

Then to watch the mighty gill's achieve promotion in the sunshine was great.

Amazing day, so so so happy with Promotion. Dont want to be greedy but I think this team deserves the champions status which is why I am hoping we can do it
Robpthegills

Re: Great Day

Postby Goalmouth » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:05 am

A great day indeed. I don't think it's greedy to want the Championship Rob, having been top for so much of the season. It'd be something many of us have never experienced as Gills supporters.
Goalmouth

Postby Garawa » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:46 pm

Great to see you all as well. Nothing gets the buzz going like meeting you guys before the match, something I hadn't really done much a few seasons ago. Really enjoyed at and seeing Dave and Kezz again after in the street.

Not being champions will almost seem a let down. All that matters is to be up but really, we have been there for so long, broke so many records, have a far greater league performance than others and being the centenary year as well. Just hope we carry the form into next season.

The big question is now: do we keep the red kit? Cardiff changed theirs as teams are more successful in red and we have had BY FAR our greatest ever football league campaign!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby Rimshot » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:12 am

Well done to everyone involved at GFC, not least the loyal fans. Now I can relax a little !
Rimshot

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION