12th man time to wake up

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

12th man time to wake up

Postby bananaman » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 am

Gills 12th man time to find your voices first home away day tomorrow points make prizes so back the team spread the word. climb aboard the promotion rollercoaster and start enjoying it!!
if you agree tell all your mates post it on facebook tweet it we need to play our part and turn priestfield back to a fortress
every pub in gillingham should be a designated home away pub have a beer and find your voices
no more moaning about moaners just drown them out with positivity and sing.
#baconrituals
#Champions by christmas
bananaman

Re: 12th man time to wake up

Postby Garawa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:08 am

Bananaman, are you "Glandabulous" on Twitter as I have just literally this second read the same sentence from that ID on there!

I couldn't agree more. The team have put us in a seriously good position and look nervous at home. Maybe the Rainham should sit in the town end for the game!!!! Anything other than 3 points is not acceptable, its now OUR time to shine!
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Postby bananaman » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:23 am

yes i am gary.this is serious its time to wake up the sleeping 12th man so tomorrow is an official designated hoem away game.lots of people are gonna be having a beer then giving away day style singing to raise the volume at priestfield.
#baconrituals
#Champions by christmas
bananaman

Postby Garawa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:29 am

Ha ha all these times you read posts and don't know! I have posted on the Gills timeline and a discussion group, not sure how many will see it.

I totally agree. It's our turn now and we don't do it we only have ourselves to blame. The support away has been tremendous, there is no coincidence in what has happened in recent games. It only takes a couple of voices in the Rainham to kick off the rest and the sides follow suite. I am sure they go to away games so just do it again at home instead! I wish I was in there making noise, not sure those listening to my commentary would want to hear me singing instead!

Garawa

Postby bananaman » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:41 am

there should be a bit in programme tomorrow hopefully. i shall be very noisy and will not shut up even if i have to sing alone. I have faith people will join in the away crowd wont let me down
#baconrituals
#Champions by christmas
bananaman

Postby Garawa » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:04 am

You are spot on. Sing alone and someone will join you. Two people single and a few start. A few and the whole Rainham End will and will be followed by the rest. I think people want to sing, just no-one wants to instigate it.

What will be in the programme? About making the noise? The club wants to promote it on the website before people get home at 5 o'clock after the game to read the programme!

Garawa

Postby bananaman » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 am

not sure binman has done something about away day atmosphere at home i think.He is on facebook just pmd him
#baconrituals
#Champions by christmas
bananaman

Postby bananaman » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:00 pm

he has slipped it in in the record away wins item.
#baconrituals
#Champions by christmas
bananaman

Postby lidbid46 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:08 pm

The guys in the middle of the RE seem to have given up - it would be good to get them going again. By the way; get behind my boys tomorrow for the half time shoot out please; Sherwin Knight - we need all the help we can get!!
lidbid46

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:24 am

Sherwin Knight , please tell me that the name of a paint company not an individual ?
gillsfan1066

Next

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION