Player set to leave on deadline day......

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

Player set to leave on deadline day......

Postby Garawa » Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:43 pm

.......says Luke Cawdell of the KM. Once I had came round and actually read the article it turned out to be Josh Pritchard! Phew, thank Goodness. Bit of a shame really, last year fans were suggesting we were building a midfield around him and he looked like he could be superb at this level but he just never really settled. Bit odd claiming homesickness seeing that he has spent quite a while down south. Not sure why everyone would wait until today to release him either as if he was available for free during the window clubs might not have filled their side by then. Hope he finds something suitable.
For all manner of stats and facts during games, add me on twitter: @Gills_Stats

Previous board user ID: gwade_871 (3440 posts)
Garawa

Re: Player set to leave on deadline day......

Postby lidbid46 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:45 am

No one interested apparently. Perhaps he will work hard and change JE's mind.
lidbid46

Re: Player set to leave on deadline day......

Postby Kent_UckyFriedGills » Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:22 pm

It does seem strange that Pritchard is homesick,but has spent time in Finland & London before coming here.He is a good player as we saw towards the end of last season.I would have expected a club like Fleetwood or Morecambe to have come in for Pritchard.
Noircat Premier League Champion 2007,and 2014.Noircat FA Cup (Runner Up 2014).Promoted to the Premier League (Runner Up 2017,and 2020 in the Championship).

Kent_UckyFriedGills,KFG for short.
Kent_UckyFriedGills

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION