F A Cup

Discussion relating to anything Gillingham FC

F A Cup

Postby gillsfan1066 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:04 pm

For the FA Cup we always get a "minnow" playing a big team on TV over here, Dorchester were on last round, but there are no real exciting minnows v big boys playing Saturday, PNE v Gillingham looks one of the better games of the draw, anyone have any idea who is playing on national TV Saturday, all I get when looking it up is.... English Soccer, Teams TBA.
gillsfan1066

Re: F A Cup

Postby sotongill » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:05 pm

The live games are ;

MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon - Sunday
Alfreton town v. Leyton Orient - Sunday
Cheltenham Town v. Hereford United - Monday

Fox are supposed to have coverage for your neck of the woods .
sotongill

Postby Snackboyslim » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:09 pm

Wooh bloody whoo!!

I can't think of three matches i'd rather miss. Typicle.

Ok..2nd thoughts...

Maybe MKDons v Wimbledon.

God I hope, as I'm sure most do, that Wimbledon stuff the MK.
Snackboyslim

Postby gillsfan1066 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Thank-you Sir, just been able to scroll along to the comming weekend, Fox really excelling themselves, look at this line up for our football fix
Saturday 6 am UEFA Championship League Valencia and Bayern ?? OK forget that lets start again, Man C v Everton, followed by Reading v Man Utd, onto Fulham v Spurs , then we can see what the "new lad" does in the QPR v Villa game and at 5.30 FA Cup soccer Sheff Utd v Port Vale and on Sunday , yup its the Dons v Dons , Norwich v Sunderland, then FA Cup, Rotherham v Notts Cty followed by Crawley v Chelmsford. WHY NO GILLINGHAM ??
Mighty ESPN manage to give us one game all weekend Saturday morning W Ham v Chelsea ,and the YES TV network comes out swinging yet again, competing with the big two they put on Arsenal v Birmingham from 2009, lol.
Ok now the only real problem is it is likely to be 50 degrees on Saturday and Sunday and that means golf, lol, guess the magic TiVo thing (which absolutely amazes me)will be working overtime this weekend,lol.
Thanks for the info SBS and go BIG BLUE give us a Cup run as well as promotion.
gillsfan1066

Return to GILLS DISCUSSION